Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Networked Proletariat

(Photo by Kavi Arasu)




At the top
of it all
is the
Unequal Sign....

Two parallel
horizontals,
minding their own
connections
and a huge pillar
shoots up





Wires,
Reaching out to
brother pillars,
sister connections
to virtual houses ,
Power ,
stolen,
from those
perceived to have
too much of it.

But as in politics,
those
who actually
use the network,
succeed;
while those used
when it was being
fixed,
always end up
being shocked in the end.

2 comments:

  1. How can you even think like this? How long did it take you to run it through your heads? Seconds I believe as you saw the pic on Kavi's Musings!
    I am shaking my head here. You and Kavi. Kavi can make the mundane so special, and You give thoughts, words and beauty to the non-living and the mundane!
    Amazing!
    I'm still shaking my head in wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful poetry...reality of life

    ReplyDelete