Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bozoical Ruminations.....

They think and know a lot more than we realize. Sometimes, I think they even have a lot more sense.

My blogger friend Magiceye, dedicates a separate blog to his faithful friend, Bozo, and his activities and moods.

It intrigues me as to what may be going through Bozo's mind, as he relaxes, possible after an observant monsoon stroll through the neighborhood.....


(photo by Deepak Amembal Magiceye)

I am back
from a stroll
with Deepak;
stepping into puddles,
shrugging off
the water behind my ears,
pretending
I haven't seen
the designer neck piece
flaunted
by Lassie.



Something uneasy.
Times are bad,
Moti told me so;
He is busy
going on sniffing projects
with the cops;
If I
could only speak
the language of the cops,
I'd tell
them
what Moti said.

They say
there has been another blast.
Its better to
be quiet
and
lie low......

Whats the
world
coming to;

I worry.....

4 comments: