Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bozoical Life and Times


Bozo, Mumbai's only dog-with-his-own-blog, is, at the end of the day, a man-of-letters.   He inspires pixels, words, and letters, and it was a matter of time before someone wrote something like this , dedicated to him.

It is not easy to learn the alphabet the first time, as we all know, but even then it is remarkable, that Bozo is paying great attention to what the lady of the house is showing him. :-)   

Had it been that hefty Moo Aunty, chewing the cud at the corner of the lane, she would have simply chewed this book away .  ....



Some jealous types
call me an E-Dog,
because
I have my own blog,
appear on Facebook
on a weekly basis,
and so many international dogs
communicate with me in the comments.

But I am glad
someone
has compiled this,
and it's always been
a secret ambition
of mine
to have a woof poetry reading.

Amidst the rocks,
on the Carter Road Promenade,
me sitting on a rock
reciting poetry
in my special blue collar,
all my human blogger friends
around me
sipping on some fresh air
tapping their smart phones
and clicking photos.

I wish Luci
from Thiruvanathapuram
could have attended.

In the meanwhile,
it will simply thrill me no end,
to see
the proud and page-3 show-off
Lassie
emerging from her Mercedes
with her new leash,
only to watch me
with my book;
the look on her face
will be amazing....

She doesnt understand
the RTE Act;
I do
and so
I practice reading....

I just hope
Deepak is ready with his camera
to capture her
disappointed look ....




 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this commendable effort Suranga!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific, Suranga!! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete