Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bozo and E-Bozo


Bozo, likes to keep up with the times, and is very busy these days , not just on his own blog, but also on Facebook.  He even got a bunch of warnings from MZ, when he first started up on Facebook.

Times have changed, Bozo has many friends and admirers on FB.  Some comment, and some even travel to his home to meet him and shake his hand. One such moment , captured  by Magiceye, the chronicler of his Life and Times, when D J Traveller, came to meet him ! 


Someone needs to
do an article
on a
Dog's Life on the Net!

I've been blogging
and Facebooking,
and so many friends
like Luci Shail
have joined.

Long before
you guys
started sending messages
to each other via computers,
unheard by anyone else,
we fellows
were expertly communicating
and listening
at magical frequencies.

Today,
I have new friends.
Two old ladies,
one each from Mumbai and Delhi,
and now
a new friend
D J. Traveller
from Gurgaon , near Delhi !

Not just e-friends,
but real ones,
because
they came to my home
to specially
meet me.....

Time to set up a WoofNet ?

8 comments:

  1. Lol, I am sure Luci will love WoofNet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to meet Bozo with our Jinju and Goalie! Bozo must be taller than me! And Suranga's imagination would have flown to the moon seeing us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandhya, hope you come to Mumbai sometime ! Then I can do a poem on your meeting with Bozo !

      Delete
  3. I wish I could be there, too!!!

    Sam Schnauzer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, thank you :)
    support the thought, there should be a woofnet

    ReplyDelete